College Library is established in 1962 Earlier it was House in old Building and Then Shifted in a new building in 2001. Total Carpet Area of Library is 264.66 sqft. Separate Reading Room, Circulation Room Space for OPAC, New Paper Reading, Staff Reading Room, Librarian’s Room. The Library rendered various User friendly Services Like Reference Service, News Paper Clipping Service, Internet Service, Book Bank Service etc.
The Library Started Best Practice to provide effective Library Services Like Question Paper of University Examinations, for Selection of Books Every Year Library organize Book Exhibition, New Arrivals are Displayed. Best Library User Award is given to Student form all Faculty Every year etc.
- Library at Glance :- 31 March 2018
|Total No of Books||30703|
|Total No of Journals/Periodicals||13|
|Total No of Maps||172|
|Member of Inflibnet N-List Project for E-Journals & E-Books|
- Total No of Books Purchased in Session 31/03/2018 :-
- Details of Administrative/Technical Staff :-
|Faculties in the Department :- Library|
|1||Name of the Faculty Member :-||Dr.Dattatray R.Dhumale|
|4||Research Experience :-||4 Years|
|5||Cell No. :-||91-9922644927|
|6||e-mail Address :-||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Sections of Library :-
- Serial Control
- Reading Room
- Internet Resource Center
- Computer Library with Software & Bar coding of Books.
- Best Practices of Libraries :-
- New Arrivals are displayed.
- Book Exhibition
- Dr. Ranganathan Jayanti Celebration
- Best Library User Award given to the Student from Jr. College & Arts & Commerce faculty
- Collection of University Question Papers form last 5 years & Provided it to Students on Demands.
- Member Ship Card Issue.
- News Paper Clipping.
- Suggestion Box & timely Response.
- Faculty Members & Participated in National & International Conferences :-
|Sr. No.||Name of Conforence||Place and Name of the Sponsoring Agency||Date/ Place/ Level||Paper Presented & Attended|
|1||National Interdiscplinary Conference||Shri. Shivaji Science & Arts College, Chikhali||11 Feb. 2012 State Level||Attended|
|2||Statistics in Educational Researches||Azad College & Education, Satara.(MS)||28 Feb. 2012 State level Workshop.||Attended|
|3||The Changing Trends in Indian Capital Market||Janta Kala Vanijya,Maha. Malkapur||16 March 2013, State level Workshop.||Paper Presented
|4||7 Days Short term Cource on Human Right||Shri.Shivaji Science & Arts College, Chikhali||28 Oct. 2015, Short term Cource||Attended|
|5||Gazetteers Department Govt. of Maha., Mumbai||Janta Kala Vanijya, Maha. Malkapur||28 Nov. 2018, One Day Uni. Level Seminar||Attended|
|6||Administrative Academic & Professional Reforms of Academic Libraries in Higher Edu.||Maha. University & College Libraries Association SGB Amaravati Uni. Sectional Council.||17 Dec.2016, First MOCLA State Conference||Attended|
- Research Activity :-
Ph.D. Registration :- Registration at SGB Amravati University on Topic. “Growth & Development of College Libraries in Rayat Edication Society Satara” – A Study. Under the guidance of Dr.N.N.Gawande.
- Best Library User Award Given to the Student from Jr.College & Sr.College, Arts & Commerce Faculty. The Award is Sponsard by Librarian / This Services is Started from 2017-2018. List of Students Awarded Best Library User Award.
|2017-2018||Ku.Trupti Murlidhar Varhade XII Com.||Ku.Sarkata Suresh Mundhe M.A. I (Mar.)||Shri.Santosh G.Khade B.Com.|
- Other any Highlights i.e. Notable
- Department Organise wachan Spardha for Developing Reading Habits amongst Students in Collaboration with Marathi Department.
- Department Organise Book Exhibition Every Year.
- Department Celebrate Jayanti of Dr.S.R.Rangnathan father of Library Science.
- Renowned Perscrcilities Visited our Library :-
- Dr.Dilip Balsekar Mumbai
- Prof.S.M.Kolte Malkapur
- Shri. Narendra Lanjewar Buldana